Monday 25 October 2010

Fancy Pants pre-order...
















I just love the new Fancy Pants papers that have come out. But before I order, I would like to know do you prefer a collection pack or to buy everything individually? Which one would you buy? There are so many great products out there - it is very hard to pick and choose so I am leaving the decision in your hands!

The papers would be (all prices are approx. depends on postage costs) $1.65, the collection packs $39.95 and the stickers sheets $4.99.
Please comment or e-mail me if you prefer.  :-)
Thanks
Marijke

5 comments:

MichelleM said...

They are all gorgeous ranges from Fancy Pants!!! I especially love Hot Chocolate and Happy Together. Because I love all of it I'd buy the kits in those ranges so I can get abit of everything....gotta love that!!
Thanks Michelle

Samantha said...

Oh How Hard to choose!! i do love the Hot chocolate but really love the brights in Love Bird too! I'd have to agree Michelle, i seem to buy more kits so have everything to play with and loads left over for cards too :D

Donna Payne said...

They are all divine. I definately prefer kits.

Unknown said...

Hi Marijke,

I would have to agree with the ladies below....

Hot Chocolate all the way for me.

Lorinda

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone. I will be ordering the Hot Chocolate and Love Birds, and just a couple of kits each from the other ones. I will let you know when its in store.