Saturday 20 November 2010

Now in Store!

Good Morning Everyone!

I know I have been a bit slack on the blogging side of things...due to the overwhelming response to our sale I have been flat out packing everyone's parcels. The last of them where posted off yesterday....phew!

Now onto the new products we received this week. Firstly my new favourite tool - The Sew Easy from WeR Memory Keepers. I just love it! No need to drag out the sewing machine...just put the attachment on the handle for the sewing stitch you would like, run it across your lay outs or cards - this pierces the holes ready for you to then sew by hand. Too easy! We have a weekend special on this too - they are listed individually on the website or as a bundle pack. When you buy the bundle you save $12.43!

Head over to our website and look under the category "Sew Easy" to see and / or purchase this great new tool.

Click here to view a You Tube video showing how its used.

Also new in store is the absolutely beautiful new range from Echo park - Little Boy. The papers and colours are just simply stunning. For a baby room, if you bought 3 canvases measuring 12x12" each, and just stuck 1 of the patterned papers on each and hung them up - it would look amazing! I don't often gush about new lines, but I just love this collection. I already have a few layouts in mind that I will be making for my 2 little boys albums. Here are a few images of the papers, all the images are on our facebook page (click here)








There are more new products, and I will do my best to get them all uploaded on to the website this weekend. There are lots of new cuttle bug folders, Fancy Pants papers, Music Sheets, Shrinky Dinks, Shrinky Dinks for the printer, Hero Arts Ribbons, lots and lots of brads + more.

For those of you in Geraldton - We will be at the Baby and Kids market tomorrow from 9-1 so come and say hello!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Marijke
P.S I think I can hear rain! Yeah!!

No comments: