Sunday 23 October 2011

I'm a little Tea Pot

Hi, It's Jen here.  Have you ever heard people talk about  BTP and wondered what they were talking about? The letters stand for "beyond the page"  A lot of people think Scrapbooking shops only deal with  papers and you only make page layouts, but there is so much more!
Kaiser have great craft projects, big and small that really take you beyond the page, and they are so much fun. My daughter and I love to do craft, any kind, we don't care , as long as our hands are busy, we are happy. So over the next few weeks I thought I would share a few projects we have made together. I hope they inspire you to try something you may not have tried before, to be creative and give it a go. I have made gorgeous presents for friends, decorations for my home, albums for photos etc. Just when I think I have done enough, Kaiser bring out some more! Marijke has dozens of different projects in store. Have you seen the beautiful Bird cage she made? I must try one of them next :)
But firstly, I thought I would share this  cute little tea cup photo album. I decorated this one with the kaisercraft Lilac Avenue collection. It would be perfect for displaying photos from a kitchen tea party, afternoon tea with Grandma, or  a nice get together with friends, enjoying a cuppa together.
1.This is how the project starts.



2.Sand all sides

3.Paint around the edges and then cover with pretty paper

4. Dress it up a bit, add some bling and it is finished

5. Give it away and watch a big smile appear on someones face :)

No comments: