Sunday 25 August 2013

Pinspiration!

Are you on Pinterest? I often get lost on there. Wether I am looking for ideas for our new house, storage ideas or craftiness.

This week I have been looking for some ideas for our new house. I will actually have a room for all my crafty items! As the room is smallish I have looked for ways that can store a lot with out looking cluttered.

What do you think of a desk like this? So easy to make with 2 book cases and a table top! Even I could make this!!






{The blogs these images are originally from are linked on the picture.}

And my favourite idea from this week is a way to keep track of your punches.

Make small white cards and punch out the shape. You can laminate this card, then keep it on a ring with your other ones. Then when you need a punch (or die!) - instead of getting them all out and hunting through just place your cut out over it and you can see instantly if it will fit! You can then reach for your desired punch or die cut.

{Image from Stamping Up - blog link on the image}


The power is starting the flicker a little in this wild weather we are having so I had better turn off the computer!

Wishing everyone an awesome week ahead!!


No comments: