Saturday 2 November 2013

Kit of the Month - OCTOBER

I know, I know, I am a bit late in posting this.... but I have been kinda busy.

We had a wonderful weekend with Melissa Kennedy from Kaisercraft coming to teach. (can't believe we sold out completely! Wait till you hear who is coming next!!)

Then last week my dad took me on an all expenses paid holiday in Singapore! Singapore was great! bit hot and sticky but a wonderful city to visit. We also went across the border to malaysia to visit Legoland. Every boys dream!! Master 6 was so excited! He didn't want to leave.

Anyway, getting back to what the post is actually about.... our monthly kits. Every month on the 15th a new one will be available. They cost $34.95 each or if you subscribe to receive them monthly they will only cost $30.

Each kit has a value of around $35.

October's kit features DELIGHT from Prima.





October's Kit includes the following:

8 sheets of double sided patterned paper (1 sheet each of the collection)
1 pack of Kaisercraft pearls
1 Pack of Odette Flowers
1/4 pack of Prima Blooms
1/5 pack of Prima Delight Flowers
1/2m of ric rac ribbon
1/6 packet of wood flourishes
2 pearl centres
2 Maya Road Hat pins
1 packet of kaisercraft word rub ons
1 die cut flourish
Templates
Coloured Instructions.

Please contact me if you would like to subscribe or purchase a kit. (phone: 0408 913684, e-mail: marijke@wholesalebrads.com or come and see Amber or myself in store)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Marijke
   

No comments: