Saturday 18 January 2014

I'm Back!

Good Morning!

After having nearly a 4 week break I am back at work again. The shop was open last week - but I was slowly easing back in!

Have you enjoyed your school holidays? We have, nice lazy mornings (yes still up at 5am but no rushing!) And I don't know what I was thinking when I did it.... but I booked my kids in to 2 lots of vacswim. I have now spent 15 afternoons at the pool - only 5 to go! Yeah! It has been good for the kids with them going up another level but I will be glad when I have my late afternoons back....

Even though we where enjoying our holidays Amber and I did sit down during our break to plan out this coming year and we have some truly wonderful classes planned. This year we will also have weekly night classes in scrapbooking, journaling and card making.

To start it all off with a bang - today we are having a New Years Party in the shop. You can sit down and complete a challenge to be in the running for a prize, there is a raffle, a table with below cost priced items, as well as 10% off store wide! (even from already marked down items!!!)

Stay tuned for our class schedule which will be up this morning as well as the kids classes for the remainder of the school holidays.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Marijke

No comments: