Saturday 15 February 2014

Busy, Busy....

Its been so busy here lately... I thought once all my kids are in full time school I would actually have more time and enjoy my days kid free in the shop more.

My 3 cuties ready for their first day at school this year.
But that was not to be... I have been asked to teach in various locations this year which keeps me on the road a bit. With more trips being added shortly as I have had a few requests to go to other places too! Its all very exciting!

All this has not stopped Amber and I with coming up with some great classes for you guys! We have Art Journaling on Tuesday mornings (this class is pretty full - but if you are interested I can put you on the waiting list - or I might add a 2nd class for this), Scrapbooking Wednesday mornings and nights, card making and plenty of 1 off classes.

Nat Perks will be teaching a wonderful class soon (just securing a date is hard as she is also a super busy person!)

We also have a couple of major events happening this year.... there is the big Craft ROund Up coming up in June. This is a weekend filled to the brim with lots of different crafty workshops. The wonderful Patchwork group in Dongara will be helping me run this.

Then at the end of July the very talented Ladies from Prima; Jamie and Janine will be coming over to WA to teach a couple of awesome classes!

I will let you know more about these events as soon as I can!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Marijke

No comments: