Instagram

Translate

Saturday 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone had a great ending to 2010 and have welcomed 2011. My husband is very excited as this is "his" year - his birthday is on the 20th Nov.

So to start the year off well, I am spending all day Monday updating my website. I have so many products to add....but when I went to add the cuttlebug folders yesterday I realised I have sold quite a lot of them already...so I guess a mini stock take is due first.

Kids classes are starting this week. A couple are already full, so come and see me if you would like to book any before your favourites are booked out.



I'll leave you now with 2 images of our planned BTP classes. The first is a kid's class for 12+. Make 4 canvases using various techniques featuring the Babushka Dolls. (There will be a boy version too - up soon) 
The 2nd is a Desk organiser class which will be held by Celeste. Its a Friday night class, supper included. Contact me, or come in to the store to book.

Good night!
Marijke

3 comments:

Jen said...

Now it is working :) Loving that Timeless collection!

Jen said...

I didn't comment on this post, I did it on your new post, lol........

Unknown said...

lol.
Timeless is great isn't? would work in almost all collections.