Thursday 10 February 2011

Gift to give to your friends on valentine's day....

Who doesn't love to give a little gift? To show someone they are appreciated? Valentine's Day is a perfect opportunity to show your friends and loved ones that you care - its not just for that 1 special someone.

A few weeks ago when I was blog hopping I came across a really great idea that a Stampin' Up lady had made in New Zealand (sorry I can't remember the blog as I went through so many blogs that day). They were little narrow cellophane bags filled with lollies and then a nice tag on top.

So after a couple of hours more searching for these bags, I found them and they arrived in store today. This is what I made with them:






The bags are 1" wide and fit 10 jaffas in them. I used kaiser's Love Notes papers for the labels. A bag of 100 of these skinny bags are $12. Limited stock.

I did try to put easter eggs in there, but they where too big. I think smarties would look really good in them as well.

Add a little card to it and you have a perfect gift on a budget! (Cards below are made using Love Notes).



What would you put in them?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the idea, are you selling them? I would put maltesers in there too :D Love the idea :)

Unknown said...

Selling the bags...Maltesers - great idea! I thought maybe Jelly beans too.

Sandie said...

The cards are gorgeous!