Thursday 17 February 2011

Why I love my job!

Just when you think everything is fully under control and you can have an easy (ier) week something comes up and you are busier than ever. Thanks for the chats, encouragement, ideas, help etc Ms C (208 minutes of it!) Ms R and Ms S, Ms A and Ms J (you all know who you are!). Thanks to you 5 I think this is going to be a massive year.

I just love how so many want to help in any way possible. Crafting is really more of a community rather than a shop and its customers. I love the ideas you give me, the crafty projects you show me, the challenges you throw at me! (although some have me pulling out my hair! lol).

I also really love it when people send through photos, or come in to show me of what they have made with products I sell, and here are a few from last week:
Kaiser Craft Desk Organiser decorated in the English Rose collection

Kaiser Craft Recipe Stand,

Kaiser Craft Desk Organiser decorated in Child's Play. Celeste will make to order if you would like to purchase 1. Cost depends on whats included. Contact me and I'll pass it on to her.


For some reason even though I upload it rotated, it keeps flipping sideways....

New Kaiser Craft Bracket Frame
Keep bringing in your projects!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday, and hopefully a cooler weekend!

3 comments:

Sandie said...

All of the projects are gorgeous, I especially love the desk organiser!

Jen said...

They are all beautiful, well done girls :D Sounds like you have a great bunch of women behind you. We love your shop and the service you provide, shopping there is just like coming in to spend time with an old friend....Thanks for the lovely atmosphere you provide for us :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny....you're making me blush!