Tuesday 1 November 2011

Introducing Madame Boutique

Sorry for the delay! I have been meaning to do this post since last week but I still needed to print a photo of my Grandmother to stick on the layout. Finally did it today so here are the projects we have made:

First up the 2 layouts I created.
Sorry about the flash on the photos - that's what you get when you take them at night! The photo is of my Oma on the day she turned 90 years old. She was given 90 red roses by my parents. All edges are distressed and papers are sewn on to the layout using gold thread.

Again sorry for the flash....I found the colours of madame Boutique where perfect for a men's layout so I used the papers that don't have any roses on it. Ths photo is of my father in 1962 in his favourite dressing gown - he still has it!
And here is the layout that Amber created using 2 full size sheets from madame Boutique as the background and the cut out doillies the rest of the layout was made using papers from the 6.25" paper pad.



And last but definately not least are all the items Jenny created using only 8 sheets of paper, 2 speciality papers, sticker sheet, die cuts and the rub on. She used every single last scrap of paper! That's a HUGE achievement in itself!!
 I have been trying to load up all the photos but the internet / computer is not co-operating so I will finish loading Jenny's projects tomorrow.


No comments: