Wednesday 7 December 2011

On the Move is moving out of the shop fast.....

Look what I found on the kaiser Blog.... this collection is moving out of the shop fast so give me a call if you would like me to hold some of it for you.

Quick cards with On The Move!

Debbie, Janna and Jodi have some fun cards to share with you today designed using the new On The Move Collection!  Enjoy peeking Kaisercrafties!!
‘Turning 20″ by Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Kaisercraft Materials List:  On The Move Collection – 6 1/2″ Paper Pad (PP859); Rub ons – Happy Birthday (RB838); Alpha Chipboard #2 Uppercase, Lowercase & Numbers (CB108).
Other:  satin ribbon, glitter.
Debbie says:  “What a fun collection!  All the yummy accessories and patterned papers make it super easy to create with ease and in a snap!”
~~~
“Racing to a Roaring Birthday” by Jodi Dolbel
Kaisercraft Materials List:  On the Move Collection Paper Pad (PP859), Sticker Sheet (SS122)
Other: Cardstock
Jodi Says: “There is no possible way that this Collection won’t be perfect for the men in our lives! I love the black and white check paper!!”
~~~
“Heart” by Janna Werner
Kaisercraft´s Material List: On The Move: Paper Pad (PP859), Take Off (P774), Propel (P773); Rhinestones – silver (SB700)
Other: acrylic paint, punchinella, tulle, cardstock
Janna Says: “I love the grey/white theme of Kaisercraft´s On The Move collection. I think I mentioned before that I am a retro-girl, didn´t I  :-)? If you use neutral colours with a strong feature colour, you can create a bit of drama which I love to do.”

No comments: