Wednesday 2 May 2012

Postcard off the page Idea...

“Postcard of Nouvelle-Écosse” by Genevieve Allen
Genevieve says:
“When I received this Postcard wooden flourish, I thought immediately of my photos of travelling through Nouvelle-Écosse (Canada) a few years ago. My pictures are like postcards, so I have decided to add them to the back of the wooden flourish and create an album! What a great idea!”
“I used different rub ons to make the cover of this album.”
“I hope that you’ll use this idea to keep some of your travel memories! “
Materials used:Wooden Flourishes FL408  Postcards, FL304 Bird; PP866 Paper Pad; P821 Illusion, P822 Vision, P824 Daydream; MA505 Mini Alpha Stickers, CT711 Collectables; CS819 Clear Stamps; Rub ons RB960 Charlotte’s Dream, RB952 Sweet Nothings, RB932, RB945 Timeless, RB924 Blae & Ivy.
Others: Hemp Cord, Glimmer Mist, Stickles, Punches, Distress Ink, cardboard.

the otiginal post + more great ideas can be found here.

No comments: